We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. For this role, you should possess a background in data and business analysis, and you should be an excellent communicator with strongly developed business acumen.
Data Masters is a company specialized in the field of Data Science. We are a dedicated and passionate team, extremely motivated to address the challenges of any company and help them become Masters of their Data.
Our team members possess knowledge and expertise in Data Warehousing, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, and Analytical Product Development. We support clients from all over the world, and we would love to welcome new team members that share our passion, mission, and vision.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Implement and maintain ETL solutions
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Create tools to store data (e.g., OLAP cubes)
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load)
- Knowledge of SQL, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity with Data Visualization (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience in data warehouse design and implementation
- Experience in data warehousing architecture and translation of clients’ needs into the architecture
- Nice to have knowledge of online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude