We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems for our clients.
Data Masters is a company specialized in the field of Data Science. We are a dedicated and passionate team, extremely motivated to address the challenges of any company and help them become Masters of their Data.
Our team members possess knowledge and expertise in Data Warehousing, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, and Analytical Product Development. We support clients from all over the world, and we would love to welcome new team members that share our passion, mission, and vision.
- Adhering to deadlines
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Knowledge of Python (pandas, numpy, sklearn, tensorflow, pytorch) with 2+ years of experience
- Proficiency in databases
- Analytical skills
- Statistics and mathematical knowledge
- 1+ years of experience in hands-on Machine learning practices
- Understanding and developing Machine learning algorithms
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Data Visualization