Your privacy is fully respected when visiting datamasters.co
When visiting our website, Data Masters processes your personal information (for the purpose of identification and contact information), only if you choose to insert them in a contact form available on the website for purposes such as: wanting to contact us for using our services; subscribing to newsletters and events; applying for training courses, academy, or making online payment for course or academy; applying for a job.
Data Masters don’t have access to the data from your payment account. These data are directly sent to a certified processing center for Payment card transactions and the bank using a secured connection.
The purpose of using your data
Data Masters uses your data for:
- Online availability of our services, to make improvements on the user experience and the quality of our services, thus giving better response to your requests and the support that comes with it.
- Administering of the content, promotions, surveys, and other functionalities of the website, to improve its quality and the services provided.
Your personal information won’t be used for any other purpose except for the purpose they are collected.
The usage of your data for any other purpose can be done only with your prior permission.
How your data is being used
Data Masters processes your data, following the rules and regulations of the Republic of N.Macedonia for data privacy and data protection, taking into account all of the technical and organizational measures for securing their privacy and protection.
The employees of Data Masters are obligated to keep the privacy of all information (including personal data) that they will encounter while performing their working tasks.
Data Masters implements security measures when collecting, keeping, and processing information to protect them from unauthorized access, changes, revealing, or destroying your personal information. This process also applies to the data that aren’t personal and are stored on our website.
Personal information can be delivered only to the authorities following the procedures required by the law.
Taking into account the nature of the internet, we feel obliged to note that when you are browsing through it, data is being collected passively and automatically to determine your habits and preferences.
When visiting the website, Data Masters can record information about them, which by itself isn’t enough to identify a specific person, but it is used as a statistical indicator to improve the user experience on the website.
That information may include the name of the search engine, type of computer, and technical information on the online connection that the visitor is using (such as operating system, internet provider, the IP address given by the internet provider, and other similar information).
Cookies are small textual files recorded on your computer or mobile device to improve the user experience and aren’t connected with your personal information previously provided by you to us.
The cookies allow us to recognize your search engine next time when you visit our website. Cookies can store your preferences and other technical information, but they can’t read data and information on your hard disk and mobile device, or other stored cookie files from other websites.
Data Masters stores these types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies – these are cookies that are necessary for the basic functionality of the website such as navigation, online payment, website visit statistics, content optimization, etc. Often they are installed as a response to your interaction with the website, such as cookies adjustment settings or filling and submitting an electronic form.
These cookies don’t contain any personal information and can’t be turned off with the adjustments. You can adjust additional options on your browser to block them or inform you of these cookies, with a note that some parts of the website won’t function properly.
- Functionality cookies – They allow better functionality and personalization of the website content. They can be installed by Data Masters or by third parties that we have allowed to be present on our website. If you don’t agree with some of these cookies, some website functionality may not work properly.
- Cookies for analytics. These are cookies that allow us to count visits and traffic sources, in order to measure and improve the website performance.
They help us analyze which pages are the most visited and how the users are navigating the website. All of this information is aggregated and anonymous.
- Marketing cookies – These are cookies that are installed on the Data Masters website through outside partners. The partners can use the cookies to show you ads on other websites. They don’t store your personal information but are focused on identifying your search engine or internet device.
On our website, there are only the types of cookies that the user has already installed and accepted through the browser’s settings.
By visiting our website, visitors can choose which types of cookies are stored on their browser through the option „Cookies settings“ .
By clicking on the button “I agree“ or by continuing to use the website, you allow us to store the cookies described in this document.
In the settings, the users can choose for the browser to deny or delete the cookies. If the users choose one of these options, some parts of the website may not function properly.
To change the cookie settings, click on Cookie Settings.
The information that Data Masters collects through cookies is being used for remarketing through Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager for advertising purposes on other websites visited by the users, based on their previous activity on the website datamasters.co that they agreed upon.
Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other third-party websites can show AdWords or ads on various websites and applications visited and used by the user. These ads are also served based on previous visits to the Data Masters website through cookies.
For example, when a visitor visits datamasters.co because he is interested in a product or a service, that generates information that can be used to show him Google or Facebook ads on other websites that allow Google/Facebook ads. The ads in this case correlate with the visitor’s interest in a product/service from Data Masters.
Data Masters DOO, Skopje